Month: December 2013
Video Posted on Updated on
Ever dreamed of learning yoga from a pro-wrestler? Your day has come. From karate-chopping his opponents in the wrestling ring to deep breaths in tree pose, Diamond Dallas has revolutionized his approach to wellness through his new yoga program. Check out his 6 minute office yoga routine created for our annual company meeting, great for clearing away those afternoon cobwebs…body slams optional.
It’s official. We’re now serving freshly-brewed tea daily at all Smashburger locations across the country! Freshly-brewed means your tea is brewed fresh and served right from the tap (did we mention free refills?) If you enjoy Just Green Tea, Heavenly Lemon Tulsi or our Just Black Tea, you won’t want to miss out. Here’s 6 menu pairings to tantalize your taste buds:
- Classic Smash + Just Iced Tea: Smooth simplicity and bold flavor you enjoy in our classic brew—paired with cheese, Smash Sauce, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion on an egg bun, beef.
- BBQ, Bacon & Cheddar + Half & Half: Half lemonade, half black tea—this beverage is no lone star hero. Half & Half’s sidekick of choice: applewood-smoked bacon, cheese, yellow mustard, ketchup, pickles, beef and onion on an egg bun.
- Harvest Salad + Unsweetened Lemon Tea: One of the most simple yet satisfying teas we’ve ever brewed—meets fresh greens, balsamic tomatoes, raisins, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and blue cheese topped with balsamic vinaigrette-add chicken if you’d like a protein boost.
- Spicy Veggie Black Bean + Honey Green Tea (Vegetarian): For those who like to live on the spicy side—fresh jalapenos, guacamole, pepper jack, lettuce, tomato, onion, black beans and chipotle mayo on a spicy chipotle bun—you’ll want to wash this down with a Honey Green Tea.
- Classic Chicken + Pomegranate Blue: Flavors of pomegranate, grape and blueberry bring refreshing completion to this classic chicken sandwich: lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion, chicken and mayo on a multi-grain bun.
- Avocado Club Chicken + Herbal Lemon: Awaken your senses with our citrusy-smooth herbal lemon tea brewed to pair with fresh avocado, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, chicken, and ranch dressing and mayo on a multi-grain bun.
Have your own pairing recommendation? We’d love to hear it. Take a photo and tag it with #tastea to share your delicious idea!
Have a few HONEST tea bottle caps stored around the house? Why not get a bit crafty this holiday season and put them to good use.
- Two or more of favorite Bottle Caps
- Electric tape
- Embroidery Floss or other flat String for hanging loops
Step 1: Pair off your favorite sayings.
Step 2: Fold your choice of string in a loop, and using the electric tape secure to the back side of one cap. Once secure, glue the backside of the other cap securely to the cap with the piece of electric tape.
Step 3: Let dry for one hour, then hang, or attach to a gift, and enjoy!
Tweet us a picture of your finished ornament and we’ll share it!
Entertaining this holiday? Warm your guests’ spirits with this delicious Holiday Tea recipe sure to have them coming back for more!
In need of a warm tea to rally your guests spirits? Look no further than this delicious recipe.
With a subtle cinnamon taste added to our favorite green tea this is sure to be the hit of your next holiday party.
Get your mugs ready!
(2) 59 fl oz Just Green Tea—find at your local Whole Foods Market!
10 Whole allspice
1 tablespoon cloves
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 cups honey or brown sugar
2 cups orange juice
2 cups cranberry juice
½ Sliced lemon
Directions: Pour in Just Green Tea to a large cooking pot, bring to boil, add in allspice, cloves and brown sugar. Stir for 5 minutes, then reduce to low heat. Add in orange and cranberry juice. Cut ½ lemon into thin slices and add into the tea. Let simmer for another 15 minutes and serve. Serves 8 happy guests
Join us for the month of December as we share delicious meals from a few of our favorite food bloggers paired with our top varieties. Enjoy this perfect pairing courtesy of Skinny Taste.
Check out this fun twist on your typical finger food! Kids love it and mom can feel good about it. These cauliflower tots are sure to have your little ones (and big ones) coming back for seconds. Paired with Appley ever after to complete this fairy tale veggie delight meal.
Ready to get cookin’? Head over to Skinny Taste for the full recipe.
Video Posted on Updated on
The United Nations recently ranked the average life expectancy of citizens in each country. You might be surprised to learn where the United States ranks on the list. #1 is Japan. #2 is Switzerland. We’re #40. As the most advanced nation in technology, wealth and innovation, what does that say about our diet, our habits and lifestyle? It poses an incredible opportunity to be an agent of change in our food system—to be part of the solution. Our TeaEO recently spoke at TEDx MidAtlantic about the road ahead at HONEST Tea, and our vision for improving our nation’s options of organic, lower-calorie beverages.