Ever wished you knew the secret to making the perfect Honest® Tea? Or perhaps you wanted to be the creator of a delicious brew like Just Green Tea or Just Black Iced Tea? After 16 years of tea brewing experience, here’s your chance to become the expert. Introducing exclusive Honest Tea, now in Keurig® K-Cup® packs! It’s the same organic, Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients you love, just with a new, convenient brew master—you!
This new line of K-Cup® packs (the first ever organic, iced teas for Keurig® brewers) comes in a couple of your favorite classic varieties: Just Black and Just Green Iced Teas. Two traditional teas with endless possibilities. And why do we love them in a Keurig® brewer? Let us count the ways:
1. There’s beauty in simplicity: All you need is a non-glass cup, ice, and the press of a button. It doesn’t get much easier than that to enjoy your favorite organic and Fair Trade Certified™ tea!
2. No need to leave home: You get a fresh brew fast (in under a minute, to be exact). For those Saturday afternoons with a good book and a brewed iced tea—K-Cup® packs were made for moments like this. Of course Monday morning always comes around quickly—no need to worry, you can brew directly into your tumbler and head out the door!
3. Freshly-brewed on your schedule: Personally select your tea strength, whether it is the stronger 6 oz. option or a lighter 8 oz. variety, and sip with zero-calorie satisfaction.
So, are you ready to brew? Pick up your brand new Honest® Tea K-Cup® packs, available exclusively online at www.keurig.com/shop/special-events/honest-tea. Get the brewing party started!
Don’t you love June? The beginning of summer finally arrives–ushered in by longer days, picnics outdoors, and plenty of opportunities to fire up the grill. But that’s not all to love, did you know June is also National Iced Tea Month? In celebration of the unofficial best month of the year, join us June 24th for an #icedteamonth Party on Twitter! We’ll be talking perfect summer recipe pairings: from picnic lunches, to grilling to dessert! At the end of the hour you’ll not only be an iced tea expert but walk away with a few new recipes and ideas to explore this summer. We’re excited to be joined by a few of our friends: Applegate, King Arthur Flour, Earthbound Farms, and Annie’s Homegrown, providing their own pairing #protips and delicious giveaways throughout the hour, you won’t want to miss–see you on Twitter!
Who: You, Honest Tea, Applegate, King Arthur Flour, Annie’s Homegrown, Earthbound Farm.
When: Tuesday, June 24th 2014 1pm-2pm EST
Where: the Twittersphere—simply follow the hashtag #icedteamonth to join in!
Since June is National Iced Tea Month, we set out on a mission to find out what Americans across all 50 states are saying about their iced tea. With a little help from some Twitter-data-savvy friends at Sysomos Inc., we looked at every single tweet about iced tea in the United States this year—that’s 117,441 tweets! Curious what people are saying? From favorite meal pairings to top social cities, to the sweetest state, check out the buzz below:
Have a hard time getting those leafy greens into your meal plan? Perhaps you’ve experienced the dilemma of not knowing what to do with that large bag of kale or spinach in your fridge before it turns. Whether you’re on a detox or looking for a fresh spin on a better smoothie, here’s a delicious (and easy!) decision any day. Pick up these everyday items the next time you visit the store and you’ll be on your way to sipping satisfaction:
- 2 cups organic kale
- 1 cup organic spinach (Try Earthbound Farms!)
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger
- 2 cups cubed pineapple
- ½ lemon squeezed (just the juice)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 bottle Just Green Tea
Protip: pour your Just Green Tea in the blender first to help the blending process and mix for 60 seconds on high to ensure smoothie is fully blended. You’ll enjoy the subtle sweetness of the pineapple and lemon juice, giving those greens a nice flavor kick and feeling of freshness. Pour into your favorite smoothie cup and enjoy on the go! Serves 3 satisfied guests. *Vegan
Summer is almost here! To celebrate, we’ve brewed up a few new lemonades, a limeade, and a Half & Half that will keep you cool when the sun is hot. A lot of sunshine, a squeeze of citrus, and a touch of organic Fair Trade Certified™ sugar went into each of these new flavors. Try pairing them with a family BBQ, during playtime at the park, or after an exhilarating ride on the trail. Our NEW line of organic Summer Refreshers are available in 32 oz. glass containers in five varieties:
- Original Lemonade: A classic lemonade made the ‘Honest’ way
- Mango Lemonade: Our tropical take on lemonade using mango puree
- Berry Hibiscus Lemonade: Sweet & tart lemonade with yumberry, raspberry & brewed hibiscus
- Mint Limeade: A mix of tart limes, sugar, and refreshing spearmint flavor
- Half & Half Lemonade & Tea: A more traditional combination of lemonade & black tea
At 70 calories per 8 oz serving, they’ll be available in 32 oz glass bottles exclusively at Whole Foods Market locations throughout the summer. Grab a chilled bottle and head outside with friends and family—we’ll keep you refreshed!